At WordleJunior.org, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We are committed to addressing any alleged copyright infringement and taking appropriate action.
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please provide us with the following information:
1. A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. The specific location of the infringing material on our website.
3. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at [email protected] We will review your notice promptly and take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing material or disabling access to it.
Please note that any false or misleading claims made in your DMCA notice may result in legal consequences. We encourage you to seek legal advice before filing a DMCA notice.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.